Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Jo_s_t10

Hello and Welcome!!!

Click here for some Disney Instrumental music- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ZfQccybsA

This is Jo's top 10! Every now and again, I will post my top 10 things from your guys requests. You wanna know my top 10 breeds of dogs, food, music, films, dreamworks to favourite books! Ask me anything you want!!!

Warning spoilers!!!  

FROZEN SPOILERS

Number 10

Eric and Ariel- The Little Mermaid

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Tumblr_m6r6d2D3aq1qhfc59o1_500

After awkward stares, battering eyelashes and Sebastian's up beat 'Kiss de girl', I was hoping for them to actually kiss. However, that was not to be. Poor Ariel, she almost got her wish. Better luck next time!

Number 9

Belle and Gaston- Beauty and the Beast

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Belle-Gif

Hahaha. Bad luck, dude. Belle is just taking none of this dude's shit. A wife to that boorish, brainless- Jeez, I wouldn't kiss him either! What a douche.

Number 8

Meg and Hercules- Hercules

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Hercules-and-meg-almost-kiss-o

I finally thought that Meg would stop being Hades' slave, and stand up for Hercules. But nope. They almost kiss after their lovely night in the gardens, but Pegasus and Phil stop their romantic night. Better luck next time!

Number 7

Pocahontas and John - Pocahontas

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Tumblr_mhusqkiCfo1rh58ldo1_500

I have no idea why Disney would even cut out this song! Like why Disney!? Its soo romantic and just an amazing song all together. I so wanted them to kiss here, one last kiss before John would be sentenced to death. So sad.

Number 6

Aladdin and Jasmine - Aladdin

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Giphy

D'awww. I knew they weren't going to kiss, but its a cute scene. Aladdin is one smooth bugger. I laughed when he used the whlole 'He said that's not fair' thing, pretending that's what Abu really said. Nice.

Number 5

Rapunzel and Eugene- Tangled

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Tumblr_lfo3krqT8T1qbn62no1_500

AND AT LAST I SEE THE LIGHT~ Sighs~ This song is just so romantic. I really thought they were going to kiss. But nooo~ Flynn had to get rid of the crown first! Jeez, just one little kiss. All that build up and then nothing! nooooo!!

Number 4

Shang and Mulan- Mulan

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Tumblr_lk1fk5NYIE1qcq5pto1_500

Oh Shang. Do I have to say anything about this scene?

Number 3

Rapunzel and Eugene- Tangled

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Tumblr_inline_mzdgxdI8iM1soxy05

*sobs* So he's dying, and there's time for one last kiss before she's taken by Mother Gothel forever. I cried, and then cried even more when they didn't kiss as Flynn decided to save her life instead! So sad!

Number 2

Tarzan and Jane
- Tarzan

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Tumblr_mb2ja6ZpHU1r34qiso1_500

I may have a crush on Tarzan. Just maybe. Oh come on, this scene was just amazing. I love the music, and then climbing through the trees, before swinging on the vines and they tangle up together, and then- No...they don't kiss. Damn. That was almost super romantic.

Number 1!!

Hans and Anna- Frozen

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Tumblr_mvl9y0hO3c1r1zexao4_r2_500
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney Almost kisses Hans-betrays-anna-o

oh Anna, if only there was someone out there who loves you

GAHHH! DOUCHE BAG! IF YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE, YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING AND TENSE THIS IS. I WAS SO SHOCKED AND SO ANGRY AT HANS! I TRUSTED YOU!

And thats it!! :3 Woop! My top 10 Disney characters. Remember this is my OWN opinion! :3 No harsh words please. Though, I'd love to know your top Disney characters, leave a comment below! :3 Also, what should I do next!

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

These are all so good! Number one takes the cake though. That was such a good part of the film I wasn't expecting :3

I also love the way Belle runs from Gaston though Razz and Tarzan and Jane's gif is sweet :3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning