Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Jo_s_t10

Hello and Welcome!!!

Click here for some Disney Instrumental music- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ZfQccybsA

This is Jo's top 10! Every now and again, I will post my top 10 things from your guys requests. You wanna know my top 10 breeds of dogs, food, music, films, dreamworks to favourite books! Ask me anything you want!!!

Also, its one kiss per movie.

Warning spoilers!!!

First, some honourable mentions!! :3

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Disney_Survey_-_The_Black_Cauldron
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_llka8aHb9H1qbnsafLittle Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses GiphyLittle Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_inline_mqiqkdUXZO1qz4rgpLittle Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_n05hpxl5wk1s25ex3o1_500Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_m9li3g98N51qkqjw2Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Disney-8

Number 10

Boo Peep and Buzz Lighter - Toy Story 2

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_m1xhes6kYH1rsz3qoo1_500

This has to be on the list just because of the dialogue. Just amazing! Toy Story has an amazing script to it.

Boo peepThis is for Woody, when you find him.
[She gives Buzz a long kiss]

Buzz Lightyear: [cough] Um, okay, but it won't be the same coming from me.

Number 9

Bambi and Faline- Bambi

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Bambi-gif-o

Bambi has so many good kiss scenes, it was so hard to pick a single one. I love this one as Bambi is just too cute, getting stuck in the tree and struggling before falling in love with Faline. It just reminds me when younger boys think girls have germs.

Twitterpated <3

Number 8

Esmeralda and Frollo- Hunchback of Notre Dame

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_lthvz3iymE1qcxf2ho1_500

Oh man, Esmeralda you devil. I just love how she toys with him. She knows exactly what she's doing, however, it does later back fire when he falls in love with her and tries to make her his. Oops.  But anyway, I just love how confident and cocky this kiss is.

Number 7

Flik and Princess Atta- A Bug's life

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_lpeebkolhE1qhphz2o1_500

Hahaha, Oh Flik. He is just too cute. This scene just cracks me up every time. The way he just vanishes when he has an idea, and then appears again for a kiss and then runs off to tell his idea to the others. Just uber cute!

Number 6

Merida and Queen Elinor - Brave

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_md2fqg98XM1qeysf2o1_500

Right, don't tell me you didn't cry at this scene and then smile like an idiot when the Moma turned back into a human. I know I did. I love this movie, and I just love this scene. It's a lovely part in the movie.

Number 5

Angel and Scamp- Lady and the Tramp 2

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_lv2y20TSy81r54gvgo1_500

D'aww. I love this movie more than I should. Its one of Disney's better sequels. Anyway, this scene is just too cute. It's obviously a throw back to when Scamp's own parents went to the exact date. However, this has a little spin on it. Its not as romantic as the original, with the pups being messy and clumsy. What makes it cute is that Scamp doesn't even realise that he's kissing her at first.

Number 4

Rapunzel and Eugene- Tangled

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Giphy

I was torn between this kiss, the end one or the wedding one. I just had to go for their first one. I just love the little wiggle Blondie does before she kisses them. They're one of my favourite Disney couple, and we all love them and hoped they'd get together when watching the movie.

Number 3[/b

Tarzan and Jane- Tarzan

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_lm019jDwZA1qcwsd8o1_500

I was so upset when I thought Jane was going to go back to England, so when she jumped off the boat and threw herself at Tarzan, my heart did backflips. The two kisses in this one scene are awesome, but I like the first one due to Jane.

Number 2

Lady and the Tramp- " "

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_m8zp1ha9Ym1razg1ro1_500

One of the best Disney films ever~! Its defiantly my favourite before the 80's. The kiss in this is so cute and everyone knows it, probably Disney's most famous kiss scene. The way they kiss by accident and then Tramp smiles while Lady turns away. Just sooo cute!

NUMBER 1

Aladdin and Jasmine- Aladdin

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney/Pixar Kisses Tumblr_mfnjjzVfES1r34qiso1_500

ALADDIN! This should be no surprise as I'm a massive fan of this movie. This kiss scene just makes my knees buckle. Man, its soo romantic after having their magic carpet ride. Also, they should defiantly thank carpet for making it all happen.

Jasmine- "Goodnight, my handsome prince."
Aladdin- "Sleep well, Princess."

And thats it!! :3 Woop! My top 10 Disney characters. Remember this is my OWN opinion! :3 No harsh words please. Though, I'd love to know your top Disney characters, leave a comment below! :3 Also, what should I do next!

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

This is so adorable :3 I have lots of favourites with these, like Aladdin is totally an awesome kiss and Lady and the tramps Razz hehe

I want to watch all the disney and pixar films now Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning