Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Empty Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:37 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Jo_s_t10

Hello and Welcome!!!

Click here for some Disney Instrumental music- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ZfQccybsA

This is Jo's top 10! Every now and again, I will post my top 10 things from your guys requests. You wanna know my top 10 breeds of dogs, food, music, films, dreamworks to favourite books! Ask me anything you want!!! Also, this is gonna be spoiler free!

First, some honourable mentions!! :3

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Mg_11Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_lno55aaiX51qjt7foo1_500Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_muu55wsraW1rho45co1_500Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_inline_mqorn1vPXz1qz4rgpLittle Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters 178735-disney-mulan-gifLittle Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_m8rnv7ZJ7T1ru64vpo1_r1_500

Right- Here we go! Jo's top 10 Disney characters

Number 10

Lumiere
- Beauty and the Beast!

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Large

Man, whats not to love about this guy?! He's french, funny, an amazing singer and quite sassy! I grew up loving him! I even had a teddy of him when I was a wee lass. He always makes for great comic relief and helping the story move along.

Number 9

Stitch
- Lilo and Stitch

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_lhgx4sXx2I1qbatis

D'aww! He's so cute! This super cute alien set out to destroy just stole my heart. He's cheeky, funny and just loveable. Stitch just wants a family while trying to stop his fate as a bad alien, while also trying to fend of aliens trying to capture him. This Elvis loving dude is just amazing!

Number 8

Genie
- Aladdin

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_lpone8eTaQ1r1ppuro1_500

Who doesn't love Genie?! He's just amazing, and Robin Williams was defiantly the right man to play him. Did you know that some of his lines were made up by Robin Williams, and were just too funny to get rid of? I know! Amazing! I always laugh when Genie says something funny, but then when he's freed by Aladdin, I always tear up. I just feel so happy for him.

Number 7

Anna
- Frozen

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_mvf6wvEQ3w1skiltjo3_500

Anna! Man, I love this girl. She's so full of life, but also very determined. All she wants in this movie is love, whether it comes from her sister or a man! She fights for what is right, and believes that everyone is good. Also, she has a mean right hook! Welcome to the Disney family!

Number 6

Flynn
-Tangled

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_inline_mk84n1u6y61qz4rgp

Hehehe. I love this man! Flynn was actually created by women saying what they liked most in a man (look wise) and tada! We got Flynn! So he has good looks, born with it, but what else? He's funny, yes, but that's not the reason I love him. He's crafty, he stole the crown! Flynn is also a soft at heart. My heart melts whenever he says something sweet or sad.

Number 5

Belle
- Beauty and the Beast

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Belle1

Belle is just amazing! She's beautifully attractive, and in those days, looks were a number one way to get you a husband, but what does she do? READ! Ha! Love it! And when Gaston flirts with her, she pushes him away and then rants about it. She's a headstrong girl, who knows what she wants. I bet everyone wants an adventure!

Number 4

Elsa
- Frozen

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_mvg8sbT8xe1rf73xqo1_500

Elsa! What a character! She clearly has anxiety and tries to lock herself away to keep Anna safe. She gives everything to Anna, except for what they both want. Each other. She's such a tutored character, even when she comes out of her shell with her sexy transformation! With amazing songs and voice, she just had to be number 4!

Number 3

Rapunzel
- Tangled

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_lnlbozCETX1qh51ogo1_500

Eeee! I love her so much! It was hard not to pick her for my number one spot! She's just so naive and cute and lovely. She's so full of life too! She's like a hyper puppy, loving everyone and not knowing what to do. She's just amazing to watch on screen! Also, Mandy Moore is amazing!

Number 2

Aladdin
- " "

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Aladdin-8

Okay, so I've had a crush on this guy for sooo long! Heheh. Aladdin is so cheeky and witty when you first meet him! "All this for a loaf of bread?" (Nice Les Mis ref) and then we jump into his up beat song! I instantly fell in love. However, he then slowed down into the reprise and my heart melted. My poor baby! His journey is just awesome to be on, and who doesn't want to go on a magic carpet ride with thsis guy! Also, Glen Keane, we thank you for his amazing design.

NUMBER 1!!!!!

Ariel
- The Little Mermaid

Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_mvjiv7qFfE1smvhxco1_500Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_inline_mk2wjrWr0X1qz4rgpLittle Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_lrorfi7tUs1qkile0Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_m7shuepf9J1qc9ir1o1_500
Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_m91ver35hn1rrjkg1o1_500Little Old Jo's top 10 Disney characters Tumblr_m39prtxUk11qkc2v6o1_500

Ariel!!! Her design is the first thing! Her expressions are just so amazing to look at!!! Her voice!! Jodi Benson!! <3 Also, her hair!! LOOK AT DAT HAIR! How Glen managed to draw that, I'll never know! Also, her desire to go on the human land is something we all root for her to have! I know I did! I just love this spunky girl who gives up everything for her dreams! Love ya girl!!

And thats it!! :3 Woop! My top 10 Disney characters. Remember this is my OWN opinion! :3 No harsh words please. Though, I'd love to know your top Disney characters, leave a comment below! :3 Also, what should I do next!

All gifs belong to their rightful owners

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I really love this list! It's so colourful and fun to look at with all the gifs and descriptions :3 I love your choice of characters, it just makes me want to sing all the disney songs!

I guessed a lot of these for you :Pbut I couldn't have put them in the right order Razz

This is awesome though :3 hehe

Next top ten should be favourite disney songs :3

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

NEXT TOP DISNEY SONGS?! I don't think that's possible hun ahahah

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum