Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis

+4
Luna
Little Old Jo
Rebekka
Ailis
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Fri May 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Razz Thanks for the compliments guys! XP Honestly though, I'm better traditionally, working towards digitally though~!

I may post a bloody one, just held off on it because of safety reasoning and some people might not want to look at it. I can understand that. ^^

27The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat May 11, 2013 12:53 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

That's fair enough, though I think we don't mind. If anyone does, I'm sure they'll let us know Smile

but you're so talented, it looks awesome

28The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Eeyup, was gonna use this for a post but eeehhhh... I'll figure it out somehow. Anywho, enjoy this little mini portrait I did of Memphis in between commissions!

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Memphi10

Referenced a wolf picture to get the details down for a realistic wolf, but I don't know what I did with it...

29The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:19 am

Howie

Howie

He is FABULOUS. Frankly I think he could raise an army purely based upon his fur design.

30The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:09 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Wow! That is amazing!! I love seeing your drawings, hun. They're amazing.

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

31The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:26 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

THAT'S AMAZING! You're so talents :3 looks sweeeeet~

32The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Just gonna put this here~

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Doodle10

Don't look at me, look at Circe and Rebekka on the OTT Chat.

*runs away*

Also Tic and Gingy would totally raid a dragon's cave looking for the rock Ailis stole from him.

33The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:20 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

omg can you say AWWW! ahaha that's awesome Ail! Razz ahah, this makes me laugh so much :3 eheh

34The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Champei

Champei

lol I love that! XD

35The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:42 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

<3 I love this so much!!!!

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

36The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

I am SO jealous of your dragon drawing skills! And I love how tiny Ginger is <3 So adorable.

37The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Nine

Nine

This is so funny!! That dragon looks fantastic! And Tic and Ginger are sooooo cute!!

38The Drawings and Writings of Ailis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Dragon: "GIVE IT BACK!"
Ginger: *giggled and grabs the gem with her tail* "Nevar!" *bounces and runs away*
Tic-*tries flying and falls* Razz hehe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning