Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
The Drawings and Writings of Ailis EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis

+4
Luna
Little Old Jo
Rebekka
Ailis
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Quite a fancy title for a thread!

Anywho, I finished some pictures and I have enough courage to post them...

Only problem is that there's an error for some reason! :'D

See if I can fix 'em, and if I can, you'll be seeing some reference sheets for Ailis pretty soon, along with some doodles and quick drabbles of her adventures. Razz

--Posted---
Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 pm

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Ailis13

--Posted--
Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 pm

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Ailisp11

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Ailisa12

Last edited by Ailis on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

ooh awesome, can't wait to see them! Smile

3The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:00 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Ooh~ Looking forward to seeing them Ailis. :3

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

4The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:06 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Can't wait to see then Smile

http://bluehavenfallspack.canadian-forum.com/

5The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Ailis

Ailis

GOOD NEWS. I figured out the problem. There's a glitch in the program so I can't convert it to a .jpg, unless this website accepts .xcf (I think that's the type) pictures. I haven't tried in fear of losing my work (happened once when I uploaded something for my big brother). Right now I'm seeing if I can uninstall it, then re install it to fix it. It's gonna take a few hours, but should work!

6The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

oooh~ goood luck then Smile hope all goes well. Make sure to keep copies of your pictures so they don't disappear then Smile

7The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:37 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Yeah same an I hope to see them soon Smile

8The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Remember how a long time ago I said I would post some reference pictures of Ailis? Well, after my computer broke, I began to look through some old files to see if anything was deleted in the accident.

I found a back-up line art, but not the coloring. I colored some of it, but now that I look at it, I wanted to try to make a new picture with her in it differently. I kinda wince at the sight of it now. ._.

Before I start to work on the new one, here's the old one I found and colored. Very Happy Just to let people know what she basically looks like before I attempt a realistic portrait.

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Ailis12

9The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

They're really cool! I love the colouring :3

10The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

wow! those are awesome! They look so cool! Smile

11The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:19 am

Ailis

Ailis

Thanks! Razz Just... Bleeeeh, something feels off about them, like I didn't do something right. >.< Ever get that feeling after you wrote or drew something?

12The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I totally get that feeling about my own work, but I think yours are awesome :3

I guess it comes with being your own worst critic. We usually judge our work the most.

13The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Yep, unfortunately true story. D:

For example, I think your drawing of Rebekka and Joe is awesome!! Razz The coloring, the anatomy...

Ah well, such is the life of artists.

14The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Yeah, the lineart was already done though :3 and Jo coloured it Very Happy because she's awesome at wolfy drawings and colourings :3

but I know what you mean Razz

15The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Kudos to both of you then!! Very Happy

16The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 am

Ailis

Ailis

AHAHAHA IT'S DONE!!!!!

My more serious attempt at drawing a semi-realistic Ailis. The picture to her right (our left) is showing the character she's trying to play; a loyal, vigilant warrior who feels as if her pack of fire is where her heart lies. Especially battle-scarred, gotta add that to her character's ego. So, an overly egotistical, loyal, and vigilant wolf.

To her left (our right), it shows her true colors; the red for the blood she's spilled without mercy, and if you can't tell, those are the wolf masks Comedy and Tragedy of the theater. Her shadowed face is just kinda there to add for the scary effect. x3

So, this is basically her in her glory; normally I would draw her bonier, but the way I painted the fur prevented it too much.

I hope you guys enjoy it! Razz

(Yeesh I'm playing a character who's an actress who is playing a completely different character all together. The things I do for my characters. :'D)

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Ailisp10

--Edit--

Here's my new avatar. What do you think of her motto? :3

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Ailisa12

17The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:09 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Oh thats awesome Smile

18The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

They're really good! I love the colouring on the first one.

19The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Wrote this little snippet before I finish Chewbo's birthday picture. Razz Just to give a vague idea of the relationship between Ailis and Ian. I know it's cheesy, but I don't care! >:V

Both Ailis and Ian bounded through the grass and a fern, dodging rocks this way and that. In their imagination, they chased after an each-uisge trying to return to its home. They both found it an enjoyable past time; the two would chase creatures and pretend that they themselves were heroes from the old stories, then go off seeking more adventure. After all, what more was there to life than enjoying it to how you would want it to live?

Of course, in reality, each-uisges don’t exist, and neither do will-o-wisps, dragons, or trolls, but that didn't matter. Imagination served them well in the past, might as well serve them now.

“Let’s see ya catch up to me, aye?” Ian said, pushing his muscles to reach the lake faster. Behind him, his mate laughed gleefully. She howled, adrenaline pumping through her veins maddeningly, and with confidence pushed herself past him as well.

“You might be the stronger brute,” she remarked, a playful glint in her golden pools, “but you have to remember, I was always the faster one!” At that, the last he saw of her was when her copper tail disappeared to the right up on a hill. He whooped, and soon the glittering view of the lake’s waters came into view. Silver paws slowed to a stop before he watched his best friend stand atop a hill over the waters.

“Oi! Careful not to scare the birds!” Ian barked. She simply looked at him, smiled, then raised her head to howl. He joined, and the two sung in unison as birds took to the skies, startled by the noise. Eventually, they stopped, but Ailis simply sat down to look at the sun as it slowly made its way towards the mountains, painting the skies all sorts of reds, purple, and gold.

Ian trotted up to her and sat beside her, playfully nipping her ear before murmuring sweet nothings. She giggled, not unlike a puppy, before standing up and flicking her head back down the hill. “Best find a place to sleep, yeah?” They both smiled and went down the hill, bumping each other and swinging tails this way and that. In the distance, a bird rode the winds that bend the tall grass, and the sun looked ever on.

20The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

D'aww,that's a sweet moment :3

21The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 am

Ailis

Ailis

X3 That was their life; sweet moments full of cliche scenes. But hey, who cares? :3

22The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Welp, I have no explanation for this except a sketch turned serious. :B Was practicing shading/drawing humans, then decided to do a number of OCs, Ailis being one of them.

This is after her battle with her old mentor, except in the human AU, he would simply be known as "The Lynx". Her scars would've been by his daggers I imagine, but there's no blood because this is a "clean" version.

Enough talking. x.x Enjoy it! Razz

The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Ailish10

23The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:12 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

That's really good! I think it's awesome :3 Love to see a bloody version if you ever fancied it :3

24The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

Looks awesome Smile

25The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Empty Re: The Drawings and Writings of Ailis Wed May 08, 2013 12:10 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I thought I commented here? Oops. Anyway. Love the art!!! It's so cool!! You have a talent for drawing :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning