Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Friends or lovers? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friends or lovers?

+14
Denali
Amanda
Svetlana
Howie
Champei
Fyrebane
Bogatyr
Luna
Ailis
Gladbane
Rebekka
Shelyn
Nine
Little Old Jo
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Champei

Champei

Champs won't be joining it. Likes most any wolf and doesn't even know Jo is flirting XD

27Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:22 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

I'm going to get straight to the point for Amanda.

She is forever alone.

It’s a bit harsh, I know. But I just don’t see her as the type of wolf who believes she can form that special bond with another and is just delighted that she has the opportunity to make wonderful friends and live her life before it goes down the drain in a way. She'll just grow into the forever alone, blind, wise-ish, useless elder in the pack who everyone can rant to with their problems :3 Just having that motherly aunty-like relationship with others is good enough for her.

So yes, she'll be the lovely old she-wolf who doesn't mind not having that special relationship with anyone and just wants to help out every way she can.

(Thought it was about time I got that out the way and posted here XD)

And an anti-Jo club? XD Oh gosh. Amanda will just be on the sidelines being like: ^^' Aren't you taking this a step too far?

Last edited by Amanda on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

28Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 am

Howie

Howie

I actually was thinking a blind Amanda-involved romance would be really cute, kind of like a Jane and Mr. Rochester thing. Except Amanda's not ugly and grouchy. They were both blind, is the point.

But I'm probably gonna end up a lonely old lady too. Does Amanda want a piece of my cat collection? They're out of control.

Howard wouldn't actually join a hate club if they made one; he's too much of a chicken and he'd think that was kinda mean. But he'd snicker from the sidelines.

29Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:27 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Rebby doesn't hate Jo. She does love him a lot, but she never tells him because she doesn't want to inflate his ego, aha.

Their relationship is basically a best friend sort of thing where they tease each other all the time, and are sometimes nice Razz aha

30Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:08 am

Howie

Howie

*GASPS* Exactly like Gringoire and Esmerelda in Hunchback of Notre Dame!

Except in the Disney movie, because Gringoire wasn't even in that. *is really bitter* *will never forgive Disney*

31Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Oh wow, anit-Jo club? Yeesh, how many of the pack would join that club I wonder? XD
High five for the book though! Very Happy

I have to agree with Howie with Amanda, I was a little sad that Amanda wouldn't have a love interest, it would be so cute! Like, they could both take care of the younger pack members together as if they were their own pups!

Ooo~! Out of the active members, I want to take a guess Fyre!

Ok, so there's Amanda, Denali, Champei, Sheyln, Asha, Rebekka, Circe, Svetlana, Ailis, and Luna (when she returns). All others haven't posted in months.

Counting down; Amanda said her wolf won't have a love interest, Denali I'm not so sure, Champei would be hard but definitely a cute couple (I think so anyways x3), Sheyln would be extremely interesting, Asha I'm not so sure, Circe - again, not so sure yet, Svetlana I can't see Fyre being with, Ailis, well, good luck with that ._., and Luna I see more with Boga actually.

These are all my opinions, don't shoot me please. .A.

32Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I just find it funny that Fry flirted with Rebby while she has a mate Razz aha. Not that Jo cares at all aha :3

I think only a certain type of character could woo Amanda :3 Like maybe a mature guy that is sort of fatherly and really friendly. He would treat her like a lady to be polite at first and become friends, and then BAM maybe a relationship Razz hehe, what do you think Manda? Is that her sort of guy?

I like Champei and Lennox together :3 They're quite different from one another, but I think Lenny is developing a soft spot for her :3 hehe

33Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:07 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Chenny? Chanox? Lennpei? Hahha. i'm bad at coming up with names.

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

34Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

It is sad that Mandy won't have a love interest. I could totally see her with some gentle older guy who learns about her near-blindness and promises that he will always protect her, or something romantic like that.

Ailis, I won't shoot ya'. Actually, in real life, a lot of people get mad at me over my opinions. I can be just a tiny bit frank with people. Anyway, good guesses. Champei is so sweet, but it's obvious that she's meant to be with Lennox. Funny that the girl-hater and the girl who doesn't know love are heading in the direction of a relationship. Love always wins! I'll give you a hint about Fyrebane's love interest, she has an "e" in her name. I agree about Luna and Boga. With her goofing off and his seriousness, they'd make a funny couple.

Fyrebane doesn't care who he flirts with. He's gotten lucky as a result of his daring attempts before.

I'm bad at coming up with names, too, but I'll give it a shot. Champox?
Lempei? Channex? Lennei? The last one sounds a lot like Lenny. Oh well, I tried.

35Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Channex sounds like a pokemon or something, hehe Razz

and a lot of females here have e's in their name Razz

36Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:46 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

....I have to say. I think you guys have described the type of guy that would fit Amanda down to the last basic detail XD But it's highly un-likely that she'd get a love interest anyway. But it is a sweet thought.

I ship Lenny and Champei too! They're just so adorable <3 and Channex does sound a bit like a Pokemon XD

37Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:05 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Pfft. Rebby basically described one of our character's John. Razz

Do you think that there are any other pairings in the pack?

38Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 am

Nine

Nine

Hmmm... Aside from Champs and Lenny, I can't think of any in particular that I myself ship.

BUT I will be keeping an eye out for it~

39Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:25 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Well, soon enough you guys will find out who Fyrebane likes.

40Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:32 am

Nine

Nine

It's not Rebby, is it? :O

41Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 am

Howie

Howie

Howie's probably gonna stay single forever, because every character who has ever influenced him ends up friendzoned. And in one case, homeless.

Circe, Circe has an E in it *heh heh heh*

42Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:22 am

Nine

Nine

Whaaat? But they've only just met!!

43Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 am

Bogatyr

Bogatyr

Lennpei! ('cause it sounds like Len and pie... alkjdsfl)
The two are definitely adorbs ouo I love those gentle and friendly relationships X3

Oh yeah, did I mention that Boga has a small sister complex? No? Well she's kinda dead anywho so I suppose it doesn't really matter much Razz

44Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Man, you are mean to Boga aren't ya? Razz

45Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

There are just four females without an "e." Don't worry, it's not Champs or Rebby, I count them as "taken." That just leaves Circe, Denali, Shelyn, and Svetlana. Make all the guesses you want, but I'm not gonna tell you guys anything else. You'll just have to wait and see. Muhahaha!

46Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 am

Howie

Howie

Ooh wait can I change my guess to Denali?

47Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

You can guess all ya want.

48Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 am

Bogatyr

Bogatyr

Oh I tease my characters all the time XD Doesn't mean I don't love em ^^;

(and I was so sure it was gonna be Circe hmmmmm?)

49Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 am

Denali

Denali

Oh dear. I was planning to have Denali fall in love, but I hadn't decided on a guy yet. Well, I'll just have to wait and find out I guess.

50Friends or lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends or lovers? Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Barely been in RP 5 minutes and they're falling in love. :p ehehe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s