Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lights, Camera, Action!

+7
Howie
Nine
Svetlana
Asha
Rebekka
Luna
Little Old Jo
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 am

Howie

Howie

*face explodes* that's RIGHT. I'm in college tooooo. Well community college which is totally different but still.

27Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:52 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Thought I'd bring this back :3

Watched 'Man of Steel' :3 It was amazing for many reasons :3 One of them being the main character certainly being very easy one the eyes ;P hehe

28Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:38 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

So, my mom talked me into seeing World War Z with her last night, and I am now scarred for life. I don't like horror movies, but it was PG13, so I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. Long story short, it should have been rated R. I got like no sleep last night. It was a great movie though, but still ugh.... *starts shivering violently*

29Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:42 am

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

About time I made a post here, me thinks.

While it is not my favourite film, it is the one I am most intrigued by at the moment. In my German lessons we have drifted into discussing German politics and how it was before, we eventually went on to a part of that topic which lead us to watch a film. Which is called;
Die Welle. (The Wave)
It is a German film, but there is an English subtitled version. It is quite a top heavy film and leaves you with an unsettling feeling after watching it. (I haven't seen all of it, but it leaves you unsettled a bit.) I highly recommend it.

As for my favourite film of all time. You can never make me choose XD Though Anastasia, The Swan Princess, Land Before Time series and The Lion King will always have a special place in my heart :3

The film I most hate are the Twilight saga and Eragon. I nearly cried in all those.

30Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Nine

Nine

I wasn't too interested in seeing World War Z, so I didn't/ *shrug*

BUT I DID SEE DESPICABLE ME 2 AND OMG IT WAS SO CUTE LIKE AHHHHHHHHH <33333

31Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Champei

Champei

Despicable Me 2!!!! I loved that one!!! I want to go see it again so badly.
I've already seen Epic and Monster's University twice but DM2 was my fave.

32Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Nine

Nine

Epic and Monsters U were both awesome as well!!!!!! I really want to see them again :3

33Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Champei

Champei

They were! I think Monsters University was better than the first one. Had to love the headmaster's face after they came back! XD (vague cause spoilers)

34Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:35 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I'm going to see Monsters Uni on Monday with Jo!!!! Whoop

35Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:58 am

Howie

Howie

The headmaster was the coolest! That movie had some feels in it for sure.

36Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:29 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I'm currently watching the Hunger Games! Razz

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

37Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I watched three films yesterday straight after each other Razz aha

-Easy A
-Amazing spider man
-Emperor's new groove~

I love those films man, they were so funny and cool :3 hehe. If you've never seen them, you should totally watch them :3

Easy A is a bit of a chick flick, but I think most people will enjoy it :3 It's a funny film with Emma stone in it :3

Amazing spiderman certainly lives up to the name :3 Plus I appreciate Andrew Garfield's face :3

and then Emperor's new groove is just full of sass and comedy :3 it's funny and awesome :3

38Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:19 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I have like 20 movies with me and I've seen like all of them twice Razz (I lie. shh)

39Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:14 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

haha, I recently watched Wreck it Ralph.......again Razz

40Lights, Camera, Action! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Action! Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I keep watching me anime again now. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s