Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Lil' Camcam EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Lil' Camcam EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Lil' Camcam EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Lil' Camcam EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Lil' Camcam EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Lil' Camcam EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Lil' Camcam EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Lil' Camcam EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Lil' Camcam EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lil' Camcam

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lil' Camcam Empty Lil' Camcam Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:37 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Lil' Camcam Cam_na10

Name || Cam
Nickname || Cammy, Camcam, Boy, Lad, Lil’ Boy
Name origin || Scottish unisex name
Gender || Female
Age || Pup
Breed || Scottish gray wolf

|| Outside ||
Appearance || Cam has golden eyes just like her father Jo, yet she has the coat colors of her mother Rebekka; she has a grey coat with a brown chest and belly. Her ears and tail tip are black.
Cam’s coat feels soft to the touch. Her ears are quite pointy and her body is much bigger than the most female pups around the same age as her; she has the size of a male wolf pup due to the muscles, not visible under her soft coat.

|| Inside ||
History || Cam is born in the Dealan-Dé Pack with the dominant pair Jo and Rebekka being her parents.

Personality || Cam is very intelligent and uses this skill in finding tactics to win games. She loves talking, can appear hyperactive often and loves making friends as she isn’t shy at all. You can always find her making new friends anywhere. She knows the dangers around her but will still even try to become friends with the enemy.
She’s really friendly and caring for friends and family but quite headstrong and she doesn’t easily obey her parents’ or other adults’ orders and rules.
Cam can be found wandering off often or challenging other animals into play fights. The pup believes she’s very strong and will even try to challenge adult wolves. That’s why adults need to keep an eye on her!
But this isn’t all yet. She can get even stranger.
When looking at her appearance and her behavior, one might mistake her for being a boy at first. And she likes that. Cam is a tomboy and likes being called a boy and prefers to hang out with male pups as well. She also often tackles others just for fun. She doesn’t like girly stuff, but more will be told about this down the page~

Likes || Tackling others and playing with male pups. Some more things she likes to do are wandering off and challenging other (dangerous) animals into play fights or real fights.

Dislikes || Girly talk, the color pink, Valentine’s day, seeing any males as her possible future mates, flowers, obeying other wolves.

Fears || Cam’s afraid of dying, which is pretty odd as she loves to fight. But she’s not afraid of dying by a fight, but by a disease. Cam has a fear for every kind of disease and will already panic when she or others only sneeze once.

Habits || Bringing along branches and chewing on them. She will protect every branch she finds with her life

Strengths || Cam’s skill to fight even bigger male pups during play fights by her muscles and the intelligence to think up tactics and solve problems.

Weaknesses || Her big mouth often gets her into trouble and her fear for diseases. You can also count her recklessness as a weakness as she can get into dangers and trouble when being reckless.

Lil' Camcam Cam_s_10

|| Relationships ||
Mother - Rebekka
Father - Little Old Jo
Grandfather - Old Jo
Grandmother - Jill
Sisters - Mary-Anne
Brothers - Flytte Paw, Forbes
Half-brother - Chewbo
Uncle - She sees Fyrebane as her uncle
Aunt - She sees Ailis as her aunt
Other family is unknown to her

Mate || No, she’s too young for that
Crush || Nope
Pups || No, she’s way too young for that
Friends || We will see~

|| Others ||
Theme song || Why should I worry – Oliver and Company (Disney)
Favorite color || Brown
Favorite season || Summer
Hobbies || Swimming, play fighting, tackling others, annoying others, playing with branches.
Her ‘goals’ in life || Finding Nessy, seeing some of the legendary creatures for real, becoming smarter than her mother and stronger than any wolf in the pack.
Favorite food || Otter

Cam prefers to be called a boy and any boy’s
nicknames as she’s a tomboy.

|| Nicknames she likes to give to others ||
Jo || Dad, Old Guy
Rebekka || Mom, Momma
Fyrebane || Big Guy
Ailis || Dove
Ginger || Orange
Tic || Tic Tac, Ticcy
Avalon || Ava-Girl
Mustafa || Hotshot, Schwarzenegger
Luna || Princess
Fiver || Cow (‘shortcut’ for Coward because she likes it better)
Solmn || Moony
Chewbo || Chewy
Jayme || Dire
Silver || MoonMoon (just because she likes annoying others)
Caroline || Ninth, Nine
Champei || Champy
Fresler || Freckles (it sounds almost like his name)
Poison || Arctic
Universe || Unicorn
Ember || Spots
Bastille || Fire
Pompeii || Vulcano
Oishii || Japan
Boy || Doggie

Last edited by Mustafa on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:41 am; edited 4 times in total

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

2Lil' Camcam Empty Re: Lil' Camcam Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

I soooo wanna comment. But I'm just here to say that this has been looked at.:3

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

3Lil' Camcam Empty Re: Lil' Camcam Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:08 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Haha, I love her! I'm thinking the character I'll be writing will play very nicely off of her.

4Lil' Camcam Empty Re: Lil' Camcam Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Oh boy, this pup is just :'D You don't know how big I'm grinning right now, lol.

Pfft, Jo's Old Guy (will forever use that nickname), and you have no idea how surprised I was when I found that she views Ailis as an aunt, and especially calls her Dove. Like, dude, Ailis is Yzma from Emperor's New Groove 90% of the time. xD But I can guarantee that because she has a weak spot for pups, you will be seeing a lot of branches as gifts. Or rocks, whichever comes first. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning