Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Suggestions? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Suggestions? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Suggestions? EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Suggestions? EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Suggestions? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Suggestions? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Suggestions? EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Suggestions? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Suggestions? EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions? Empty Suggestions? Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

We need something to spring DDP to life. Something to make you guys wanna come on and post, and not make it like a chore.

Any suggestions? It can be anything you can think of.

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

2Suggestions? Empty Re: Suggestions? Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Nine

Nine

I don't feel like it's a chore, but it can be a bit slow. And I can't say that being a bigger pack would help, because as cool as having a huge community is, it's a lot easier to get lost in a big community.

Though, one thing that I've noticed is that I feel like I hardly know some of the other members in the pack. So, maybe we could have an ice breaker sort of night or something like that where we can get together and talk about our interests and just kind of grow more as a community. Because I know that a lot of you are lovely people, but I hardly know you!

that may just be me, so carry on my wayward suns.

3Suggestions? Empty Re: Suggestions? Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Personally, I don't think it's a chore for me to log back on and check everything. If anything, it's more like I look forward to checking on who's said what (obsessively so... *cough*). It seems kind of sad for me that some people would consider this a chore. It's like, "How? Why?? What???"

I totally agree with what Circe said. I know you guys via website, but hardly on Skype and chatting and all that good jazz. Personally, the reason why is because I'm deathly shy and nervous of saying "hello" to someone, so something like a group chat day or group something day a month would totally help people like me. Darn shame that I have that level of shyness, but alas, I can't do anything about it. *weeps*

Something like a get-together would be nice? Like, not just on Skype, but something we could all do? Say, a collaboration on a mini-story via chatting website, or just.... SOMETHIIiiiiinnnggg...

It would definitely liven up the members, and perhaps in turn liven up the website. For the website itself, maybe create something like a sub-RP thread that some RP websites have? You know, ones that people would occasionally post on, but generally something slightly different. For example, we can have our characters as humans and role play in modern times, but keep it separate and a kind of AU from the real pack?

4Suggestions? Empty Re: Suggestions? Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Champei

Champei

Perhaps holding some sort of event would be fun. Maybe like some sort of crazy chat even where we could all come on and do something together. Maybe like go around and do some get to know you stuff, like what's your favourite animal/book/movie? Just to start things off.

5Suggestions? Empty Re: Suggestions? Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:44 am

Nine

Nine

I like both of those ideas!

Maybe we could do a DDP movie night? We could watch Brave or other fantastical movies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning