Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Jobby's Movie Reviews EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jobby's Movie Reviews

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jobby's Movie Reviews Empty Jobby's Movie Reviews Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Jobby's Reviews!

Ever wanted to know about some cool films without any spoilers? 
Want to see a film, but not sure if you want to spend the money on buying it?
Well look no further my friend! This review will be done by both myself and Rebby and we'll be giving our opinions on films we've seen in cinema this year.
This is a spoiler free zone, so try to make the comments spoiler free as well  (Have any Movie suggestions? Just leave a comment and maybe we'll get around to it :3)

“I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me."

Rebby's Review! - So to start off, I must take my hat off to you, Disney. This film is amazing; from the animation, music, to the acting and plot line, it is a very good film that did not disappoint when I saw it in cinema.

Now 'Wreck it Ralph' has a major gamer element in it (obviously considering the plot is revolved around game characters in an arcade) so for people that enjoy their games, I think that they'd definitely love it. There are lots of hidden gems here and there in the film that gamers would be like “Oh! I get that reference”. Though that being said, you don't have to have major gaming skills to enjoy the film. I'm not that much of a gamer, but I thoroughly enjoyed the film, and I saw characters that are infamous, despite not playing games.

Likes: Top notch characters, disney! Way to make a varied cast that everyone can love. 
Favourite Character: Vanellope von Schweetz - “I have pixlexia, okay?” 
Dislikes: There was nothing I really disliked about the film. A bit cheesy in parts, but it's disney, it's expected
Buy it or Bin it:Buy it. Great film for all ages.

Rebby's Rating:
Jobby's Movie Reviews This10

Jo's Review! Wreck-It Ralph! Oh man, this film was just so amazing. I tip my hat to you, Disney! From the moment I saw the trailer I wanted to see it, and I did for my 18th birthday, so even someone who's older will love this movie. I almost cried at how sweet, heart warming and funny this movie is.

Wreck-It Rlaph, I shall applaud you on the idea to start off with. The idea to have a 'villain' character jump through different games throughout an arcade is just brilliant.  The characters are very likeable and really work with the type of games they are set in. For example: Vanellope is a very sweet and hyper child which works as she is from a candy racing game. So I really liked how clever and thought out that was. For any gamers out here, you'll really enjoy the little references and easter eggs that are in this movie. I sure did. For those who are not gamers, you'll still enjoy the comedy that is in there too.

Likes:  I really enjoyed the climax of this movie. The shock factor was just simply amazing and well directed which made sure that it wasn't cheesy. It was dark and frightening, and had me at the edge of my seat.
Favourite Character: Fix-It Felix, Jr. He's so cute and funny! I just wanna hug him!
Dislikes: I would have liked to see more game references, but I guess they wanted to make it more about their movie than other games. :3
Buy it or Bin it: GET IT NOW!

Jo's Rating:
Jobby's Movie Reviews 4_and_10

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

2Jobby's Movie Reviews Empty Re: Jobby's Movie Reviews Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:32 am

Champei

Champei

I loved Wreak it Ralph!!!! I liked the way Ralph came to care for Vanellope too. Just so heartwarming :3

3Jobby's Movie Reviews Empty Re: Jobby's Movie Reviews Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Ailis

Ailis

I have to admit, Wreck-it-Ralph will probably be one of my favorite movies. From a gamer's point of view, honestly. xD But I did enjoy it from an audience point of view!

4Jobby's Movie Reviews Empty Re: Jobby's Movie Reviews Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:28 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Any other movies you guys want us to review?

5Jobby's Movie Reviews Empty Re: Jobby's Movie Reviews Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:52 am

Champei

Champei

Beauty and the Beast! I donno, first thing to come to mind Razz Maybe How to Train Your Dragon?

6Jobby's Movie Reviews Empty Re: Jobby's Movie Reviews Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

DOUBLE YES ON BOTH!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s