Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
And the award goes to... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the award goes to...

+7
Fyrebane
Denali
Little Old Jo
Ailis
Svetlana
Shelyn
Howie
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Probably Denny. She's described as having a beautiful voice.

Weirdest human voice?

27And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 am

Ailis

Ailis

Uh, hm... I would think Gladbane, since Glad's would be all squeaky and nerdy whilst Bane's is deep and intimidating.

Funnest wolf to be around?

28And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:56 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Tic? Or would that be annoying? ahha. I would say Tic or Ginger as they're not very smart, but up for games.

The quietest wolf?

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

29And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:09 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

hmm, I'm going to go foooooorrrr.....Circe because she's more so to herself and doesn't seem to like any attention

Wolf who would be the best parent?

30And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Either Amanda or Rebby, those too are definitely parent material.

Wolf who would end up taking over the world?

31And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Killian

Killian
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Coleen Razz

Best looking Faceclaim Razz

32And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:17 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net/t70-we-ll-be-human-again#4010 it has to be Tic as Christopher Lloyd, especially with that expression, ahaha

If your wolf could have a supernatural power, what would they have? (assuming your wolf isn't supernatural of course)

33And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:55 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Jo already has goodlooks. He needs no powers. Razz

Best villain character?

34And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:27 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Memphis!

If your wolf had to have a sidekick out of the pack, what wolf would they pick? *Ginger suddenly presents herself... Razz*

35And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:41 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

As a sidekick, yes. Probably Ginger. XD

First to be kicked out of the pack for whatever reason? c;

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

36And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Aww Ginger would be super pleased Razz As for your question, I think only a traitor would be kicked out...so I'm not even sure who it would be. Rebby and Jo are too nice, ahah (mainly Rebby)

If your wolf was a teacher in school, what would they teach? (example: Rebby would teach science)

37And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Fry would teach physical science :3 Get it?

If your wolf was a human, who do you think would be most likely to get arrested? And what for?

38And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Jo! ahah, he'd do something naughty, like say something cocky and get mixed up in the wrong crowd and then they'd put the blame on him Razz

If your character was a type of character in a film what would they be?
-Protagonist?
-Antagonist?
-Villain?
-Sidekick?
-Comedic humour? Razz

39And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

I'm not so sure for Fry, but he might make a funny sidekick. Him and his tight pants.
I think Ava would be the protagonist, but she could an antagonist as well.
Forbes would play a good villain.

Most likely to get handcuffed to a bench?

40And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Jo, lol. He accidentally hits on an undercover cop, then gets hand-cuffed to the bench while she writes up a report. Razz

Most likely to explore a likely dangerous cave?

41And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

ahaha oh Jo. I can totally see that happening Razz

I think Ginger would be likely to explore a dangerous cave without realising it, but end up pulling an adult along with her. She might choose Ailis because

1. She's ginger like her Razz
2. She thinks Ailis is super strong and awesome :3

Question: What sort of music would your wolf like? :3

42And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Hmm. I could see Fry liking country music.

Which wolf would make the best rock star?

43And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Hmmm.. hard question.
I would go for Fry though, or maybe Cam. xD

If your wolf was a human, what kind of job would they have?

44And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:42 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Hustler!!!

If your character was human, what would he/she think if they saw a wolf version of themselves?

45And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

"Hello thereee, handsome animal" XD

If your character was a human, how old would they be?

46And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:21 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Well Rebby is actually a character of mine that is human, so I think she's around her very early 20's. Just getting into adulthood :3 I think when Jo and Rebby first met by fate, she'd be around that age if she were human :3

Who is the most sassy/witty?

47And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Mustafa

Mustafa

Gingeeerrr~ xD

Best story teller?

48And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Ailis

Ailis

(N'awwww, Ginger taking Ailis to explore. x3 "I'd love to explore with you, but are you sure it isn't dangerous? And-! Wait is that a mons-

D:" That'd totally be her thought process XD)

Definitely Rebby. I haven't seen enough story tellers around pack yet, but by far she takes the cake. Razz

Best pupsitter?

49And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:18 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Fyrebane. ;D
Just because I can, hehe~ :3

Best hunter?

50And the award goes to... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the award goes to... Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:17 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Ailis wrote:(N'awwww, Ginger taking Ailis to explore. x3 "I'd love to explore with you, but are you sure it isn't dangerous? And-! Wait is that a mons-

D:" That'd totally be her thought process XD)

Awww! That would be so funny to write out ahaha Razz

As for best hunter, hmmm....I'm going to say Avalon :3 I reckon she'd be really good, especially with the way she took down memphis

Most dramatic moment? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning