Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz

+8
Denali
Shelyn
Fyrebane
Amanda
Rebekka
Howie
Gladbane
Nine
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 am

Nine

Nine

Straight from the Pottermore site, this is the Sorting Hat quiz that will tell you what Hogwarts house you would be sorted in to! You can take it for yourself, OR you could take it for your characters! Or both!!

Sorting Hat Quiz

Enjoy <3

Gladbane

Gladbane

Glad= Hufflepuff

Bane= Ravenclaw

Nine

Nine

Coooool! Very Happy

/totally didn't realize that Glad and Bane were different charas

4JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:02 am

Gladbane

Gladbane

same body, different minds :L its in their bio

5JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Howie

Howie

I've been a Hufflepuff forever. Whoo, badgers!

Howie, obviously, got Hufflepuff too.

Manasseh was Gryffindo.

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Yeah! It would be really interesting to see the character's houses :3

I'm a Gryffindor :3 but Rebby is a Hufflepuff :3

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Suit Rebby you think?

Amanda

Amanda
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

I was apart of Pottermore once, I lost my account name and lost interest, but I remember that I was a Hufflepuff.

Unfortunately for some reason, that site won't work for me, but I have taken multiple tests to see which is the most consistent for Amanda. Which was:

Hufflepuff.

Which I think is fine :3 I knew she wasn't going to be a Slytherin or a Gryffindor. She may have been a Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff is just fine for her :3

(I am now tempted to draw everyone has humans and put them in Hogwarts outfits XD)

Nine

Nine

(I am now tempted to draw everyone has humans and put them in Hogwarts outfits XD)

DO EEEEEET! It would be so incredibly awesome!!!

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

That would be saw awesome! :3

You wouldn't even have to draw them human, you could just put them in a cloak and tie Razz

Note: Rebby would wear glasses :3 hehe

10JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:48 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

I did the quiz. It was awesome. Thanks for posting Circe.
Me: Ravenclaw
Fyrebane: Gryffindor

11JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am

Nine

Nine

It was probably to be seen coming, but Circe is a Ravenclaw xD

12JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:16 am

Gladbane

Gladbane

alot of love for the huffles and claws here

13JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:19 am

Howie

Howie

Hufflepuffs rule! Whoo! Football!

Amanda, that would be so awesome! Howie would need a bow tie in proper Hufflepuff colors.

14JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:16 am

Shelyn

Shelyn
Beta
Beta

Lynny's a Gryffindor. It could've gone a lot of ways, I think. She's odd.

15JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:34 am

Denali

Denali

I got Ravenclaw, which was predictable. Denali got Gryffindor, which I hadn't expected. I thought she'd get Ravenclaw too. Anywho, awesome quiz.

16JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Ailis

Ailis

I remember taking this test when Pottermore came out! I got a Slytherin. ._. Oh well, awesome house anyway! x3

Ailis would've been a Ravenclaw though, I expected her to be Slytherin too. o3o

17JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:39 am

Asha

Asha

I'm in Hufflepuff, as I am on Pottermore, so that just shows which house I truly belong in. Razz

As for Asha, she was sorted into Gryffindor.

(This is a really fun thing to add to wolf bios, methinks :3)

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

18JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 am

Nine

Nine

On Pottermore I myself was sorted into Slytherin xD which I think is quite opposite of me, but whatever xD

19JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Yay, not the only Slytherin here! Razz

I think the Hogwarts sorting thingy on wolf bios would be awesome! Actually... *gets idea*

20JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Solmn

Solmn

On my facebook account I took the test to see which house I go to and it got me in Gryfindor.

21JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:24 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Aaah, sadly I can't open this anymore. I'm such a Harry Potter fan and I really wanted to do this with Mustafa. ;_;
Too bad...

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

22JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Oh hai dar Mustafa, I have an idea for you. :3 Did you know that the sorting hat chooses which house you go into based on the characteristics you admire and hold in high regards, not what house you actually fit in to? Like Peter Pettigrew, how he was opposite of a Gryffindor but he got in anyway because he valued courage and bravery and recklessness. >w> Or how Harry got into Gryffindor and not Slytherin because of his opinion.

So what traits does Mustafa value? o3o

I retook the quiz a couple months ago so now I'm apparently a Ravenclaw, but since I'm going through a sort of Knowledge Renaissance, that's hardly surprising. :'D See how it works?

So, another example would be Memphis. He would be a Slytherin, but not because he's "evil" (*cough* >w>), but because he value ambition, cunning, and self preservation. I know it's also based on what traits you have, but I believe it's more on the traits you value. >w>

23JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:52 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I haven't retaken the quiz, but I'm going to guess that Ginger would be put in Gryffindor Razz

So I have Rebby in Hufflepuff, and Ginger in Gryffindor Razz

24JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:16 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

I did the test on Pottermore.com. Mustafa is a Gryffindor. Hadn't expexted that. xD

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

25JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Empty Re: JK Rowling's official Sorting Hat Quiz Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

I think it sort of suits Mustafa :3 He seems to be prideful and want to take over the pack. He wants to be the leader Razz Just he's secretly nice on the sly :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning