Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!!

+5
Luna
Howie
Champei
Killian
Rebekka
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Thu May 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Lets get this announcement started, shall we?

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Tumblr_inline_mn6uc6ebzF1qz4rgp

Well, this announcement has been long overdue, BUT I have a few things to mention which I'm sure you all will be excited about! So onto out first order of business!

VOTING!

As you guys know, we've a part of a few voting sites up in the left hand corner of the site. As you guys can see, we've done so well to get this far and it's all down to YOU guys voting for the pack. Jo and I greatly appreciate everyone's votes and everyone's love of the pack to want to do it well, and so we wanted to give out a special prize for every single one of you.

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Tumblr_inline_mmra33WRP81rrpsd7

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Tumblr_inline_mmra1ycjyK1rrpsd7

So the prize for getting so far on all of the voting sites has been discussed between the council for quite a while now. We wanted something big that everyone could enjoy. We got to second place on one of the voting sites! How could we not reward you with something big!

So your prize for being so completely amazing is..........*insert drum roll here*

You all get to create SECOND CHARACTERS! If you want to create a second character then the form is the same as the first one. You can just fill it in and wait to be accepted before joining the roleplay! We really hope that you all like this prize, and if you have suggestions for other prizes feel free to let us know! We always want to find different ways of rewarding the pack for all it's hard work.

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Tumblr_inline_mht9y3lmKY1qz4rgp

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Fu4z5Iv

BUT there's a slight twist on these second characters! As this pack includes mythical beings and prophecies we thought, why not include mythical wolves? So if you wanted to, for your second character you could create a mythical wolf. (Also, you are allowed any type of canine you want as your second characters- dogs, foxes, African wild dog)

We want to encourage creativity and so we look forward to seeing mythical wolves if anyone wants to create one. Just remember that certain aspects will have limitations, just like a normal wolf. For example, if you make your mythical wolf super bulky and strong, chances are they're not going to be very fast.

Also, not only are we introducing second characters, BUT we are introducing a new CONTEST!!~

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Tumblr_inline_mjl1uowToY1qz4rgp

Our new contest is to CREATE YOUR OWN VILLAIN! Sound interesting right? Right.

All we're asking you to do is create a biography for a villainous character, whether it be a mystical wolf or a normal wolf, and submit it into the villain section of biographies (which Jo will add later). These biographies will be public to other members so they can vote for which villain they like the best. Then the most popular villain will be part of the next plot!

The creator of the winning villain will then get a chance to play that character in the next plot. Though if they merely want to create a biography then they can discuss and choose another member to play that character if they didn't want to.

We hope you have fun with these villainous characters and we look forward to reading them! Remember there are more than one type of villain our there. Our new contest starts NOW and the deadline is MID JUNE, so you have plenty of time to get your entries in. We hope to see a few and look forward to reading them!

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Tumblr_inline_mn7virwn2Z1qz4rgp

Also, look forwards to another announcement soon~ It will include what we're planning for our next plot~ :3

2PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Fri May 24, 2013 12:16 am

Killian

Killian
Pack Friend
Pack Friend

Question.

Can your Villian be your second character also?

But this is all rather exciting!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Lennox on Fri May 24, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

3PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Fri May 24, 2013 12:20 am

Champei

Champei

OOOh this'll be interesting.

4PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Fri May 24, 2013 5:39 am

Howie

Howie

Gasssssppp! *jumps around in wild excitement* First of all, Dealan De is doing so good on the boards.

Second characters? Yay! The villain contest sounds exciting, although I might not be able to think of a character who's not, you know, super nice.

5PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Fri May 24, 2013 8:42 am

Luna

Luna
Beta
Beta

awe I wanna do this Sad

http://bluehavenfallspack.canadian-forum.com/

6PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Fri May 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Ailis

Ailis

Yessssssssssss, our plan is in order.

*evil laugh* MUAHAHAHAHAHA- *hacks*.

Anyway, I hope you guys all enjoy it~! I'm sure there was more, but that's for another time. ;3

7PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Lennox wrote:Question.

Can your Villian be your second character also?

Yep! If you want your second character to be your villain submission then you can do that. Though obviously there will be the winner who would be the top bad guy/gal.

Also if you just want to create a villain/ mean guy without entering the contest, then that's fine too Smile

Also, if you're entering for the contest, make sure the bio is called "Contest entry [insert name of villain]"

8PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Sun May 26, 2013 7:11 am

Nine

Nine

ooooooh this sounds super interesting!

Expect a super awesome mythical villain from me~

and maybe some PMs with questions in regards to what's allowed with the mythical stuffs <3

9PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:24 am

Shelyn

Shelyn
Beta
Beta

Entered! Muahahaha. I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with!!

10PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:37 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

The worst thing about this is that I can't comment on the bios. :3 I gotta keep my opinions to myself.

PS. If no one wants to enter the contest, they can help me judge. Just PM me.

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

11PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Empty Re: PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE!!! Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 am

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

Yeah, I think the best way of judging it fairly is what Jo said. Anyone who isn't entering the contest can judge the bios instead :3

sound cool guys?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning