Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
Fyre's Shop EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
Fyre's Shop EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Fyre's Shop EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
Fyre's Shop EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
Fyre's Shop EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
Fyre's Shop EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Fyre's Shop EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
Fyre's Shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
Fyre's Shop EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fyre's Shop

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fyre's Shop Empty Fyre's Shop Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:12 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Fyre's <br />  Shop

Welcome to the shop, Guest!

It's very nice to see that you're interested in my little store. I offer several kinds of graphics-related merchandise, which can be found and ordered below. I hope you like what you see. If you have any questions, please send a PM my way. Please note that if I don't have an item listed within the shop, I probably can't make it easily, and therefore, I do not offer it.

I am easily able to manipulate images, in order to craft stock images into having the appearance of your characters. Recoloring and applying special effects to images is not a problem at all. I can also work with backgrounds to a degree, to get things the way you want them. However, I do limit my work on here to wolves, lupine creatures at the most. That being said, I will take requests for other RP sites if the correct information can still be provided.

As for copyright information, all images I use are obtained through free stock image sources, and therefore, do not violate any copyright laws. Also, any work that I do for you will come with some small credit or watermark in one of the corners, to ensure that proper credit is in place. Please do not remove these markings from any of my work without my specific permission.

_ __ _

Slots

I. Mustafa
II. Open
III. Open

_ __ _

I will try my best to fill your orders ask quickly as I can, but I do get pretty busy with my life outside of here. If I've somehow overlooked your order, please contact me, but if it's in a slot, I just haven't done it yet. There will be a limit of one slot per person at any given time, and for one project at a time.

Now, for the good stuff. Please be sure to complete all of the fields on the request forms, so that I may best interpret how to design your piece. I have a few varieties of certain works available. Please be sure to take into consideration and specify the type you would like. If you are unsure of what a field is implying, just ask so I can clarify.

_ __ _

Cost: 5 Fate Points

These come in two basic varieties, either with or without a transparent background. Aside from that, having your character's name on it is optional. They come in two sizes: 150x150 or 150x200, which is standard.

Fyre's Shop Fullva10 Fyre's Shop Avaex110

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Fate Point Count:[/b]
[b]Cost:[/b]
[b]Name On/Off:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Link to Bio:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Signatures

Cost: 10 Fate Points

I offer three different signature types. The first is the standard signature, with neat little effects and all. The second is multi-wolf, which just features between two and four characters, instead of one. the third is transparent background, which can be done with one or two characters, typically laying down. Names and quotes are optional on all versions. Interaction, typically linking to a biography or biographies (one per wolf on multi), is also an option. Standard sizing for the first two types is 525x200. For the third, the standard is 400x200.

"Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape."- Planet of the apes

Fyre's Shop Annick10

Fyre's Shop Layere10

Code:
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Name On/Off:[/b]
[b]Quote:[/b]

References

Cost: 15 Fate Points

The two types are wolf and location. Wolf often shows the wolf's entire body with specific attention to detail, while location is more about where the wolf is, as in the background or environment. The standard size runs 700x500.

Fyre's Shop Refex110

Fyre's Shop Screen18

Code:
[b]Wolf/Location:[/b]
[b]Specifics:[/b]

Thanks for visiting!
I scratched some of the examples together pretty quickly, but, yeah....

Last edited by Fyrebane on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

2Fyre's Shop Empty Re: Fyre's Shop Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:39 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

First to buy somnething from you~ c:

~Reference~

Name: Mustafa
Fate Point Count: 165
Cost: 18
Wolf/Location: Mustafa is a Hudson Bay wolf with a light brown coat. His ear tips are a darker color brown (not really that much darker) and so is his tail tip, and his right front leg. On his forehead he has two ‘Dobermann’ spots in the same brown color. The male’s eyes are bright amber.
(The wolf has a quite strong build; he’s a little bit bigger than most males, and underneath his quite soft coat are muscles hidden.) And a river in a forest as the location, maybe? I don't really care. c:
Specifics: Nah, don't really think so. c:
Link to Bio: https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net/t297-mustafa-the-warrior
Other: He doesn't really appear too happy. Also, can I add this reference to the bottom his biography when it's finished? c:

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

3Fyre's Shop Empty Re: Fyre's Shop Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:29 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Certainly! I've been working with some new photo manipulation techniques lately, so I'm glad to see people are liking them. I ought to update the shop pictures soon. And of course you may add it to the bottom of his bio.

It might be a few days before I'll have it ready, as I'm quite crammed right now. I'll adjust the fate points after I've finished it for ya.

EDIT: I just adjusted the prices on my merchandise, because I just realized that they seem a bit on the high side, so I'll charge you at 15 instead of 18.

EDIT: I'm on a roll today. I had a random burst of inspiration, so I went ahead and completed the manip start-to-finish, which I sometimes do.

Here it is in its full colorfulness:

Fyre's Shop Mustafa1

Link: http://hostmypicture.com/images/mustafa1.jpg

And as I completed it, I built upon it with another idea. I just added the name and text and faded the picture a bit for a more fanciful feel. I thought it looked pretty cool, so here's that version too if you'd like it:

Fyre's Shop Mustafa2

Link: http://hostmypicture.com/images/mustafa2.jpg

I just picked the words for the second one because they seemed to fit with the tone and mood. Both are sized at 700 x 500 pixels. If you need a different size I can crop/rework the size/prepare a larger version for you. If you need me to edit any aspect of it I'd be happy to do so without charge.

To see them properly on here, you may need to click to see at full size. I can resize the images myself if they need to be smaller to fit the bio nicely.

Thanks for your business Very Happy

---

Transaction: 15 Fate Points transferred from Mustafa to Fyrebane. Mustafa's balance has moved from 165 to 150. Fyrebane's balance has moved from 382 to 397.

4Fyre's Shop Empty Re: Fyre's Shop Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Mustafa

Mustafa

Haha, I love them both so much! Thanks a lot Fry! ^^
Now I have to choose, lol

Edit: can I use the one with the text for my signature? I can crop it myself so that shouldn't become a problem. Also, I don't mind paying a bit more if I have to pay differently for a signature. c:

5Fyre's Shop Empty Re: Fyre's Shop Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:03 am

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Actually, no, you don't have to choose. You may use both versions in any way you would like (as long as credit is given if you need to crop it out of the pic, otherwise it's fine). And no, you only owed me the 15 points which I've already transferred. I just happened to make two versions, but I'm counting them as one.

6Fyre's Shop Empty Re: Fyre's Shop Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:22 am

Mustafa

Mustafa

Oh okay, thank you very much! <3

7Fyre's Shop Empty Re: Fyre's Shop Mon May 19, 2014 9:00 am

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Can I have an sig please?

Name: Little Old Jo
Fate Point Count: 251
Cost: 10
Type: The first one please
Name On/Off: On
Quote: Aw, come on kid. Start building some memories.
Link to Bio: https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net/t33-little-old-jo
Other: Here's an extra 10 points for being awesome! (so 20 points)

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning