Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but we're closed.

I forgot my password

Please vote for us!!!
Top Canine Roleplays
We're 2nd!!!
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
We're 4th!!!
Top 100 Wolf RPGs
We're 4th!!!
Top 50 Wolf RPG
We're 7th!!!
Only the Best Canine Roleplays!
We're 2nd!!!
100 Wolf Roleplay Sites
We're 5th!!! Canine Top 100
We're 5th!!!
Month and Weather
Time of the Day: Midday
Current Month: Jan
Current Season: Winter
Current Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 5°C
Latest topics
» Paper Hearts - A mature canine roleplay
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:27 pm by Guest

» Imporia : Resurrection
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 am by Guest

» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:36 am by Guest

» Kettrin Wolf Rp
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am by Guest

» Breathless -Canine/Mulit-species RPG
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am by Jenn

» Lions of Valoria
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am by Guest

» Spiritus- semi-realistic wolf roleplay
I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am by Guest

Current Plot
The Ulfr Mani battle against DDP plot has been completed! Click for a detailed recap

The current plot is now PUPPIES! There has been a couple month skip to give Rebby time to deliver the babies, and now they're emerging from the den.
Big News
AILIS, FRY, MUSTAFA and UNIVERSE are our new members of the month! Thank you for sticking with the pack and posting and chatting away!

FRELSER is our 'create your own legend' winner with his legend of Cantando Luces

Current contests:
1.) Movie quote hunting! Winner - Mustafa!
2.) Create Jobby's pups! Winner - All entries!
Sister Packs
Blue Haven Falls Pack
All credits goes to those who own them. Thank you so much to all the stocks that provided the photos. I do not own them.
Visitors since March 2014
stats for websites
Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh<

+2
Champei
Fyrebane
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< Empty I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Dear Jo,

I vanished into thin air a couple of months ago, or so it would seem. I am so very sorry for my disappearance without any notice. I left you guys in the dark for -gosh- two, almost three months now. It was a a very irresponsible move on my part. I loved this pack, and I loved being a part of it, and I'd love to be part of it again. I may never have officially left, but I'd like to officially return. I could give a million reasons why I disappeared: school was back in and the work load was brutal, my laptop broke, I was going through some family stuff, RP had been slow and I was losing interest, ect. But the excuses aren't the important part. I would like to get back into things and catch up around here. I'm ready to resume my responsibilities of Fyrebane and Avalon and catch up in RP. From here on out, I will take extra care in giving notice of when I will be simi or inactive and will make sure to request EFAs if I won't be able to log on for small amounts of time (days, not months). If there comes a time when I can no longer remain active in the pack I will request an official farewell. If you'll have me back, I'd love to get back into the swing of things. It would be challenging, but I'm sure I could figure out a way to catch up in RP. I do not mind if you share this PM, as I wish to be held accountable for my actions.

-Fyrebane

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, I just PMed that whole mess to Jo, but then I decided that you all deserved to see it. I'm really happy to be back! I just hope you guys can forgive me for disappearing, I screwed up:( I've got a lot to catch up on around the forum, so you can expect catch up posts soon (probably Monday). It great to be back, missed you all!!! *squeals and hugs everybody*

Champei

Champei

Well Welcome back To Fyrebane!! Hope it'll be a great comeback!

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Thank you, Champs! Missed ya!

Little Old Jo

Little Old Jo
Alpha
Alpha

Welcome back hun!!!! :3

https://dealan-depack.rpg-board.net

Rebekka

Rebekka
Alpha
Alpha

FYREBANE! WELCOME BACK! Very Happy

6I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< Empty Re: I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Thanks guys! I gotta say I just love this place!

Ailis

Ailis

FYRE!!! Very Happy I was beginning to wonder where you disappeared of too! Everyone's disappearing now-a-days... Must be those darn gnomes again. *waves fist*

Welcome back though!~

Solmn

Solmn

Guess I joined while you where away Fyrebane so welcome back even though we never met that I know.

9I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< Empty Re: I'M BAAACK!!! >insert maniacal laugh< Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Fyrebane

Fyrebane
Beta
Beta

Thanks guys! And a very late welcome to the pack Solmn!

(And yes, Ailis, those gnomes are very deceptive. We must be careful.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

A f f i l i a t e s
Burning